The system features:
1) A network of wireless sensors able to detect parameters such as temperature, relative humidity, precipitation, solar radiation, wind speed and direction, air humidity, etc.;
2) A set of climate forecasting models that indicate the possibility of a fire outbreak in the short term (24h – 72h) and the hazard index (low, medium, high);
3) A system for the management and monitoring of these parameters that allows the real-time monitoring of their evolution over time and data history;
4) A web interface capable of displaying the monitored parameters in a time scale and the hazard maps.
5) A crowdsensing mobile App, FireAware, allowing citizens to send real time notifications.